The iPad Project
Making FWISD Great, one iPad cart at a time!
Updating the Mac Book Pro to the latest OS.
Putting iPad carts on Configurator 2 and making sure they have the correct Lightspeed profile.
Configurator 2 will make the iPads easier to update and monitor.
We can push out apps and desktop icons remotely.
- Complete 22 IR Campuses - iPads and Mac Books
- Complete 13 Formerly 13 Campuses
- Rest of the district will be addressed by Zone order, staring with Zone 1.
- Completed 7 in Zone 1 with 5 more to go.
- Also concurrently working on Footprints for carts in the order they were received.
- Project Lead the Way were updated by Brian Sinclair (Diamond Hill, M.H. Moore, H.V. Helbing and Cesar Chavez)